Loxone RGBW Tree is a 4 channel dimmer actuator
Inputs, Outputs and interfaces
- Loxone Tree
- 4 channels, 2.1A ea.
- Power Supply: 12Vdc to 24Vdc
- Outputs can be bridged together, to increase max. power. In this case, 4 Outputs may become 1 output.
- Compact version released 2018
Improvements & Proposal for an HW update:
- PWM frequency should be increased at least at 400Hz, like the Led Spot Tree or Ceiling light RGBW, to minimize the "tremble effect" which is now visible if you make a rapid movement, especially at low dimming.
- Article (About PWM frequency and flickering/tremble)